Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Jo's Daffodils


Nothing says SPRING like daffodils, eh?  In CA, the first miniature clusters appear in our yard January, with various other varieties scattered throughout the season.  This gorgeous bouquet is from SheepSki Designs called Jo's Daffodils (img #50).  I colored with Copics using colors and techniques from the Kit and Clowder Elements of Nature Class.  Although I printed it quite small, I was quite pleased at the amount of detail I achieved.  I finished it off rather simply with a rustic plaid and a bit of burlap for texture.  The sentiment is from the Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker pack.

I'm entering this in the SheepSki Designs Mar/April FB contest, the DL.Art April Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #80 AG, Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #229 AG, Simon Says Wednesday Add Some Texture, {PIN}spirational Anniverary Challenge #213 AG (3/4) and Craft Rocket #47 Flowers.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, gorgeous colouring of those Daffodils. They certainly are what sys spring to me.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Your coloring is stunning!! And I love the simplicity of the rest of the card; the burlap gives a great contrast to the elegance of the image. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#47 – flowers}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#16 – Pastel colours}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#16 – ATG}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!