Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Another Dark Valentine


Having a ball here playing in the My Dark Valentine Blog Hop with a brand new project using 3 of the sets from the Dark Valentine collection from LeighSBDesigns.  This projects is nearly all digital as I first removed the inside of the jpg version of Heart Splatter so I could have Dark Handsome Stranger peeking out. I also used my Printmaster Platinum program to recolor the image sort of a dusty lavender (that seemed to print blue, but that's okay).  I added the sentiment on top from the Dark Sentiments Set 1 and added a drop shadow. Cool, eh?  It gives me shivers!  After printing, I inked the edges with Distress and tried to find one of my rubber stamps of either flying birds or bats, but to no avail.  Finally found a moon and clouds flair button from UmWow to fill in the corner and called it done.


9 comments:

  1. Squeal of delight! I'm so loving how you used my designs Donna! Dark Handsome Stranger is looking fabulous merged with the Heart Splatter and looks amazing with my sentiment, I oooooed when I saw the drop shadow, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous make using these images...Awesome, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No good...am going to have to buy some of these digis,,,they are just so me lol XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally awesome. Great combination of images - and love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOO This one gave me goosebumps. You're always fab, but I love you best when you are bad ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic piece of digi work Donna. Really amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!