Saturday, October 28, 2017

Another Quickie for the Cat Lovers Hop



Last night as I was about to head downstairs I noticed some scraps on my desk that got me thinking about another quickie for the Cat Lovers Hop at Her Peaceful Garden.  Today is the last day to link up projects, but you can still comment and play in the daily games through tomorrow which is NATIONAL CAT DAY!  WOOHOO!   I will be so sad to see it all end.  Goliath and Jezebel, however, were quick to point out that EVERY DAY is CAT DAY so there ya go.


Anyway, here's the card.  The frame was the negative from a previous project and I'd already die cut the tree but decided not to use it on something.  I'd been sorting through my Halloween crafting goodies and forgotten about these adorable kitty stickers from Recollections.  I do use embellishment stickers occasionally, but rarely as the main deal on a card (doesn't keep me from buying them though, especially KITTIES!)  Well, the tree (from Memory Box) fit purr-fectly in the frame so I cut a moon and assembled the Halloween kitty stickers for a Meowloween party under the harvest moon.  The sparkly crow and Halloween banner sentiment are from Recollections too.  Purr-ty cute, eh?

I'm also adding this to the SUYP October Furrything Goes/Meowloween challenge, Simon Says Wednesday AG, and Lil Patch of Crafty Friend #68 AG.

14 comments:

  1. Oh, what a purr-fect Halloween card this is, Donna. I love the whole design and that tree is just spooky fabulous. Love those sticker kitties (I was kinda shocked they are stickers, they don't look like it). Love this!
    rebyah1 @ gmail dot com USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. So neat to bring the scene outside the 'box' so to speak! It's been great visiting with you this week!! TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eee ! How delightful. I so love this card. The use of the negative die cut rocks and those cute little kitty stickers are divine :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cute cats in this spooky scene.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this spooky scene! Darling card!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom
    US

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this spooky card with those gorgeous black kitty cats! xxx
    smith dot craftychris at gmail dot com uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card came together beautifully with all your "leftovers" from other projects. :) GREAT job....this is one of my favorite cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely "Purr-ty cute". love the cats and your silhouette background.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this one, Donna! Great Halloween scene! The stickers are purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Halloween card! I love the batty background, that gorgeous tree and those kitty's. Beautiful. thealteredpaper@gmail USA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Donna, this is just gorgeous. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow....fabulous use of your negative die cut and the stickers!!

    I have a lot of stickers, too, but it is hard for me to make them look like an integral part of the card. They tend to just look like I put stickers on my card...which is what I did, but I don't want it to actually LOOK that way!!! Ha. Your kitties look very natural in this fun and spooky scene.

    Thank you so much for joining in the #CatLoversHop2017!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you used the stickers, Donna - they blend so well with your little Halloween scene. It's been lovely seeing all your beautiful projects - I've thoroughly enjoyed visiting your blog and can't wait for the next cat lovers hop! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!