Monday, July 24, 2017

Summer Fun for The Outlawz Color Challenge


I blew off crafting this weekend, partly because it was deathly hot and also because my forearm and hand is sort of bothering me.  I'm not usually a hypochondriac, but ever since my friend described her symptoms of carpal tunnel, I've wondered whether my twinges could be leading in that direction.  I certainly hope not!  Anyway, now it's Monday and I realized I hadn't done a card for the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge yet (and I do love playing there) so I grabbed the new Avery Elle waves die I'd been waiting for and colored up a cutie from Bloobel Stamps called Floating with my Copics.  The sun die is from Verve and I've cut the sentiment from the back cover of a 6x6 paper pack by Carta Bella (of the same name).  Here's the inspiration pic.  I wish I were there.



I'm also adding this to the DL.Art July Linky ChallengeLil Patch of Crafty Friends #62 AG, Glitter 'n' Sparkle #249 Summer Sunshine, Scrapping4Fun Bon Voyage/Vacation and Craft Rocket #39 AG.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, a sweet card for the summer, love the wavy die. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw. Have a wonderful week... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wavy die, perfect for the image, a GREAT card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! And just when I thought I couldn't possibly yearn for another die, you show me the wave one! Now I must have it! I really love your coloring on the fun girl!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO so so fun!! Hope you avoid the CTS stuff!! And btw, I think your cats are soooooo adorable!!! Love tabbies and that fuzzy....oh my gosh how cute! (Fuzzy Butt LOLOL!!!)

    Thanks for joining in the Scrapping4Fun Challenge! Good luck, and see you next round :)

    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous! and such a fun and summery card! I love it!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a real fun card! Happy summer!
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fab card. Thank you for Joining us at Scrapping4funChallenge and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena S4F DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just LOVE this card and Bloobel digis are my fav!!Thank you for playing at Scrapping4fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!