Friday, July 14, 2017

Hot Air Kitty From Sandra Caldwell



Well, you all know I love me some kitties and Sandra Caldwell's are some of my faves.  Today is new release day and here is #1684 Hot Air Kitty.  Since I knew I would be showcasing him today, I was thrilled to find some fun shaker balloons at Michaels to complete my card and even happier to be able to use the Outlawz Wednesday sketch.  WooHoo!



Here's the cool sketch for this week.



Here's a closeup of #1684 Hot Air Kitty.  He's colored with Copics with fur detail from Prismacolor pencils and shine marks done with a white gel pen.  He's fussy cut and popped in the circle cut with my Spellbinder's Nesties.  The paw print border is a punch from EK Success.  I swear I have a rick rack punch but do you think I can find it?  The paw prints filled in rather nicely though, I think.  The pretty plaid and striped DP is from Lawn Fawn.

I'll be adding this to the DL.Art July Linky Challenge, SUYP CATS ONLY Furrything Goes(with a CAT, DUH!), 2 Crafty Critter Crazies #4 AG w/ a Critter, Colour Crazy Week 28 AG, Crafty Animals #4 AG, Simply Papercraft #48 AG, CHNC July Patterned Paper challenge AG, Craft Rocket #39 AG, Simon Says Wednesday Use Plaid and Your Scrapbook Place July AG

8 comments:

  1. Donna, this is absolutely the most adorable kitty! I love cats, too and have way more kitty cat digis than I will probably ever use. Can't resist them! I'm so glad the Outlawz Sketch worked out for you. Your card is amazing and I'm really loving your papers, too. I may have to make an emergency trip to Michael's and see if I can find some of those shaker balloons!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and those shaker balloons are stellar. hugs, Teresa, DT 2CCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card so much! I just had to stop by and tell you. Great job! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Donna :-) ooh the image is super adorable and I love the shaker balloons! the whole design is adorable!

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purr-fect - an adorable kitty and super cool shaker balloons :-D
    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love your coloring!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!