Saturday, July 15, 2017

Hey, Mew!




Rushed to finish this for the Outlawz Paper ala Mode CAS challenge using an adorable kitty stamp called High 4 from Ike's Art.  This cutie was a freebie from last month's SUYP (cat's only) challenge and if your really hurry, you may still find it HERE.  Ike is so generous with her fabulous images and provides a freebie for both her Ike's World challenges AND SUYP.  I already had this image printed on a very old freebie background from Tiddly Inks to enter in SUYP, but hadn't managed to color him up yet.  I quickly colored him with my Copics, hoping to get a reasonable amount of fur texture and then went hunting for a sentiment stamp since the card was already cut to size.  No luck so I resorted to hand lettering...shudder!  Not great, but not too bad and that made it one layer. Yay, me!  


Oh, and BTW. Just thought I'd mention that Ike's Art is having a 50% off sale for the whole month of July, so you might want to check out her newly revamped store, that now offers instant downloads.  WooHoo!  No waiting.

11 comments:

  1. Love this card, Donna! And thanks for providing the link to the freebie kitty! I think I love this kitty! And you gave it such awesome texture!

    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. Love the details and cute digi. Thanks for your entry in Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Happy Crafting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool fur colouring Donna and I really love the hand lettering... it's purr-fect :-D
    Thank you so much for the 'shout' and for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun, I LOVE it. Thanks for the link too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! and such a fun image!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is great but the sentiment is absolutely brilliant it made me really laugh. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card!
    Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful and cute card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Animal Friends challenge.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute donna, loving this Ike's art image you used for our challenge. Thanks! YSBP challenge DT, Holley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!