Monday, June 12, 2017

Another for Kat Paws



I'm hosting the monthly challenge, Kat Paws June 8-22, in the Sandra Caldwell Stamps Fans FB Group and I've chosen 4 stamps + two bonus new release stamps Sandra made just for the challenge. They are on sale for only $1.50, now through the duration of the challenge.  You can find them all HERE.

This may be my fave of all of them, a new digi Sandra drew just for the challenge called #1606 Fairy Kat.  I rarely color animals in fantasy colors, but I thought she had to be PINK!  She's colored with Copics with the dots done with white gel pen.  I've used Stardust Stickles on her wings and tiny drops of Nuvo on her antennae.  She's fussy cut and popped atop a mat embossed with an old Cuttlebug folder that looks like dandelion heads (you know, the kind you blow to make a wish) and used clear Glitter Nuvo drops for more sparkle.  I cut the sentiment in two shades of pink (also from Cuttlebug) and dotted the "i" with another Nuvo Drop.  Inside it says I'm your Furry Godmother.  HeeHee!

I'm entering this in the DL.Art June Linky Challenge, SUYP (cats only) June Furrything Goes, Crafty Friends #59 Make it Pink, June Crafty Critter Crazies (3/5), Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #59 AG, Dragonfly Dreams Add Sparkle and Animal Friends June Animals with Wings.

6 comments:

  1. I think she is purrrfect in pink, I Love this and the embossing folder of dandelion heads, she's flying in the wind with the seed heads AH!
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Donna…. Sorry I'm a bit late commenting, I wanted you to know that you have made a beautiful card…. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Make it Pink’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Hope you can join us again.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great layout for this image! The embossing is a great touch and adds just the right amount of texture.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness - how adorable. Such a beautifully coloured kittling and I love the background :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Große Klasse! Toll gemacht. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!