Tuesday, March 14, 2017

It's a Girl!



I've had this adorable little Love Bear from Scrap N' Dipity paper pieced (with did paper from AMBillistrations) for awhile and finally figured out what to do with him...or should I say her?  The Scrap N' Dipity Blog challenge calls for hearts, but it's a little late for a Valentine's theme, so as I poked around in my stash, I came across these little hot pink doilies.  Positioned behind the little bear's head, it looked just like a baby bonnet so I added a bow under her chin, et voila, a baby girl teddy!  

To further the Heart theme I also added a heart shaped doily behind her and a small epoxy heart under the sentiment cut from a Cuttlebug die.  To further the pinky goodness I added a scrap strip in a darker pink and ruffled some Baby Pink crinkle ribbon from the Baby Bundle at DL.Art on some Scor-Tape and 3 "skittles" that just happened to be stuck to my desk with glue dots and called it done.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art March Linky challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG and the Outlawz Festive Fridays for their Something Pink theme. 

3 comments:

  1. omgoodness this is just too sweet! Thanks for joining in the Scrap N' Challenge ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is totally adorable! I love the doilies behind the cute image and of course the pink is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!