Sunday, March 26, 2017

A Little Coffee


It's Day 3 of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and I dare say I won't get anything else done around here until it's over.  Sooo many coffee stamps, sooo little time and the inspiration is mind boggling!  I made this fun little project with stuff I got as a Make and Take (only I didn't make it there) at the Scrapbook Expo.  I knew the Hop was coming up and I thought the size of the cup with the sippy "to go" top was too cute for words.  I don't use disposable cups in my bathroom and I have NEVER seen the to go tops with the little sippy hole (and still can't find them when I "Google" it) so I actually plunked down $3.00 for the paper cup, lid, and my choice of precut paper for the bottom and sleeve, matching round for the top and the pretty flower.

To personalize it, I colored the Mini Bird Coffee to Go Set from Limited Runs ( a Super Sponsor for the Hop) and cut the sentiment with a Spellbinders  scalloped Oval.  Isn't it cute?  Be sure to visit Limited Runs Stamps and see all of the fab new Coffee and Tea related stamps, the Coffee and cupcake discount deal, and grab the cute freebie Nikki is offering for more chances to win.




21 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Donna!
    Thanks for sharing it in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. Have a blessed week.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    P.S. For another fun challenge, I warmly invite you to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we offer fabulous prizes. Our current sponsor is ($25) to Simon Says Stamp. I hope you will join the fun!
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is VERY cute with that sweet, quirky bird! You make the cutest things. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet lil cup, love the pink + green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute project and I think us Aussies must be the only ones who use those lids, on eBay search "coffee cup sipper lid" and you'll find some (all from here downunder) but some ship to US if you desperately need more ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is so cute, I love that fun bird! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna this is so sweet now the tough part drinking out of the cup :) thanks for creating something so wonderful hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cup is so beautiful. Great decor on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute and adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you used her digi on the cup, not only does it look 3D, it is...great gift idea. I was looking at these and will have to go back to take closer look..what I saw I liked. I got the freebie and will submit something today or tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drat! I forgot I had those.... wonder where I put 'em? lol. This is a super sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!