Sunday, January 8, 2017

A Real Quickie for the Outlawz


Slowly recovering from our last "Christmas" dinner of the season last and realized that I hadn't done a project with the cute Sweet Wishes image from Torytale for the Monday Greetings Challenge on the Outlawz Forum.  Nabbed the sketch from the Wednesday sketch challenge and this is what I came up with. Papers are digital. The "Sweet" paper is from Bugaboo Stamps and the bean paper is from the Java Love pack which unfortunately is unnamed in my files. 



I'm also entering this in the DL.Art January Linky  Challenge, and the SUYP Furrything Goes challenge

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love kitties and your design is fab
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Donna - great colouring and I love the layout design :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!