Thursday, December 1, 2016

'Tis the Season to be Jolly


What is it about men and the holidays?  Actually, not my hubby, but the majority I know could easily do without and the closer it gets to Christmas, the grumpier they get.  That's why I couldn't resist putting a Santa cap on Bureau of Complaints by Bloobel Stamps.  The Santa hat was flipped, cropped and sized in my Printmaster Platinum program from Jolly Santa.



I colored Bureau of Complaints a bit earlier with Copics with a smidge of additional shading from Prismacolor pencils.  The Outlawz Festive Fridays 25 More Days to Christmas Challenge finally got me to get him on a card.  Just in the nick of time, as usual.  I must have had these papers from the old Mistletoe paper pack from Making Memories in mind when I colored him because he matches pretty well and two of the sheets in the pad worked for the Christmas Countdown theme.


Again I used a sentiment from the Tim Holtz Holiday Talk sticker pack. Unfortunately the gold on black doesn't photograph very well.  I tried to lighten up the pick so you could read " 'Tis the Season to be Jolly ".

I'm aso entering this in the DL.Art December Linky Challenge, the CHNC Challenge 309 Use a Sentiment, the Crafty Hazenut's December Patterned Paper Challenge, Simon Says Wednesday ATG and the CHNC December Christmas Extra ATG.

2 comments:

  1. OH my what a cool looking character. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes DECEMBER Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!