Friday, December 16, 2016

Merry and Bright


Ya know I'm still not fully decorated at my house but I can't seem to stop entering challenges.  I have SO MANY Christmas digi stamps, of every style and flavor, that all I want to do is craft. Hmmm...not too popular with the hubby, but he's obsessed with an attic project (seriously? right before Christmas?) so I'm not too worried about it.

This one is for the Outlawz Festive Fridays for the Christmas Tree Day theme and I just HAD to use the hilarious #1174 Christmas Tree Hippo by Sandra Caldwell.  Sandra has hippos for EVERY occasion!  You can check them all out HERE.  I just got a huge order of new dies and stuff from Kat Scrappiness and one was this fun stitched Christmas Tree (also the stitched rectangle).  I used the tree layers to frame the image and cut another top out of brown DP for the trunk.


Here's a closeup of #1174 Christmas Tree Hippo.  She's colored with Copics and I've used chalk for the glow of the lights.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art December Linky challenge, Crafty Addicts ATG/Christmas Colors 3/3,  and the DL.Art thankful Thursday Any Winter Holiday

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Donna! That's such a fun Christmas image and I love your tree die and the way you framed the image with it. have a lovely weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying your fun cards! You have so many funny digis and I love what you do with them! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!