Thursday, December 15, 2016

Happy International Tea Day!


So I sort of missed National Cocoa Day and posted a coffee card on the 13th and then posted another coffee card this morning for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  OOPS!  So I thought it might be nice to recognize the tea drinkers on their day with a card of their own.  My BFF from college is a tea drinker and also just happens to be a quilter so I thought it would be apropos to combine the two. The Stitched Quilt #3 Die is by Gina Marie (I happened to get from Super Sponsor Kat Scrappiness), the tea cup is actually a Sizzix 3D die that I cut down to use on it's own (the little tea bag tag is also from that die) and the steamy swirl is from Taylored Expressions.  Stamped the sentiment with a tiny clear stamp from Studio G and there ya go.


13 comments:

Thanks for making my day!