Thursday, December 8, 2016

A Two-fer for the Outlawz


Okay, I'm still having all kinds of trouble with the pictures and I've barely begun decorating my house, but I managed a quickie to sneak into the Outlawz Festive Fridays under the Santa's Workshop theme and the Wednesday Sketch challenge which just started yesterday, because I missed it last week and who knows how much crafting I'm gonna get done from now on.  (Do I sound like a stress case?  Well, YOU BETCHA!  'Tis the season...) The adorable image is #430 Gift Wrap Class from Sandra Caldwell.  I'm pretty sure when they're not delivering, Santa has them wrapping gifts.  They're colored (very quickly) with Copics according to the DP I chose.  Here's the sketch, too.




I'm also entering this in the DL.Art December Linky Challenge, and the  Crafty Addicts ATG/Christmas colors .

1 comment:

Thanks for making my day!