Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Outlawz Progressive and Wednesday Sketch Challenges


So here I am all worried about finishing my card for the November Freebie/Progressive Challenge on the Outlawz Forum when I realize the Wednesday Sketch Challenge ends TODAY!  Yikes!  Change of plans, well, not really because I had no design plan for the coloring of the adorable Micemas Post digi from Di's Digi Stamps.  So here's the sketch.



There's was no way I could have made the center image an oval, but it worked out okay.



Here's a closeup of the sweet image from Di's Digis.  Thanks so much, Di!  I've colored with Copics and a gold gel pen and did a tiny bit of shading with my Prismacolor pencils.  I was thrilled to get this image for free by signing up for the Freebie/Progressive Challenge and then if you finish a project within the month, you get the next month's sent to you automatically. Such a deal!

I'm also entering this in the Craft Your Passion ATG Challenge, Critters and Creatures November Linky Party, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ATG and A Snowflakes Promise Winter

6 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Donna! This is such an adorable image and, as always, beautifully coloured. Clever you combining the two challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Donna, the little mouse stole my heart. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes November Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that little mouse image. Love it on the red background as well. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so cute, thanks for sharing with a snowflakes Promise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two mice are so sweet. Lovely card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!