Monday, November 7, 2016

Fishing You a Meowy Christmas


Today is my last post as Guest Designer for Sandra Caldwell (boohoo) and a week late since the team had Halloween off, so this Monday is an extravaganza of new images in Sandra's Etsy Shop (babycakesdnd).  It's no secret that I'm especially fond of Sandra's adorable cat images so I was thrilled to work with #1129 Christmas Cat. He'll be in the SHOP later today with TONS of new images, many of which will be previewed by the team in the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans FB Group. WooHoo!  Had to use a punny sentiment and lots of kitty die cuts from Impression Obsession. 




I colored #1129 Christmas Cat with Copics as a tuxedo cat, like my Max (who's gone over the rainbow bridge).    Gotta say, he loved his tuna.  Looks like he's a bit worried that all the kitties in the neighborhood want him to share.  I want to thank Sandra and the team for welcoming me into the group for September and October as GDT.  I've had a ball.  

I'm Entering this in the SUYP Cats Only Furrything GoesDL.Art November Linky Challenge, the Outlawz Monday Greeting Christmas Sentiment Challenge, Aud Sentiments Cute + Sentiment, Critters and Creatures November Linky Party, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ATG, A Bit More Time to Craft ATG, CHNC #306 Vintage or ATG Christmas, CHNC Nov. Chistmas Extra ATG Christmas, Creative Craft Cottage Christmas, Your Scrapbook Place Novmber ATG and Crafting Musketeers Nov. Christmas Wishes.

12 comments:

  1. This image is so adorable, and your card is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous kitty Christmas card, Donna! Great image and fun sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME card Donna and fabulous colouring. I LUV that quirky cat. :-) The background is cool and I adore the little kitty silhouettes on there too. So glad you had fun as GDT :-D

    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card.
    Hugs
    Kuni
    my new challenge blog start on the 10 november and i hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, and what a fun sentiment to use with the Christmas cat. Thanks so much for playing along in my Critters and Creatures Linky party

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! And such a fun sentiment. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  9. He does look a bit worried that the kitties want him to share! Love this image and the die cuts you used to embellish it.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!