Saturday, September 26, 2015

Ya Gotta Spread Those WINGS!


Giving a little inspiration on the Sparkle and Glitter Blog today using Cabaret Broadway Chorus Girl from Rick St. Dennis MFA.  Isn't she a hoot?  I'm pretty sure she's a firm believer in "If you got it, FLAUNT it".  Just look at her 'tude!



I can just hear her belting out a tune a la Ethel Merman (who, I might add, was quite the looker in her day, although her costumes were never quite so risque). She was a ball to color with Copics and Prismacolor pencils.  My original plan was to use teals and purples, but then the wings gave me a monarch sort of vibe so I chose the yellows and oranges of Autumn and I love how she turned out.

She's fussy cut and popped on DP from making Memories with double mats. The sentiment is computer generated, matted and also popped a top a gem swirl. The tiny wings on either side of "wings" is an MS punch.    There are more fabulous Broadway Chorus Girls in Rick's Zibbet Shop so be sure to check them out by typing "Broadway" in the search bar.


And for all the exciting things happening, here are the important links.

1 comment:

Thanks for making my day!