Friday, August 7, 2015

New Release at The East Wind


There's a new release at The East Wind today and she's really a cutie.  Meet Lucy Loo 'Teenager'.  This little gal looks like she's really in control so I wanted to use the "Thumb's Up" paper clip I had which was either red, white, or blue. My paper choices were along those lines from BoBunny and K&Co.  My first thought was "All American Girl", but truly, she's the global epitome of "Girl Power".



Here's the closeup.  She's colored with Copics and fussy cut.  I've placed the ball under her hand instead of by her side.  I adore her expression and there are so many different ways to color her.  Check them all out on our FB page.


Lots of TEW fun happening all over the place so...

Here's the important stuff:

I'm entering this in the DL.Art Summertime challenge, Inspiration Destination ATG, and the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge using Red, White and Blue

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Donna love the image and fabulous colour's
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Very cute new image, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!