Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Challenge at The East Wind


Our new challenge is live at The East Wind and the DT is using the gorgeous new freebie, Aurora "Heart Flower",  that all Newsletter subscribers will receive.  The theme is Tainted Love, although I hardly think anything about this lovely image is tainted.  I've made a wall hanging using my Spellbinders Grand Decorative Ovals and my gorgeous new rose die from Joycraft.  I cut and embossed the roses out of pink card stock and shaded them with Copics while still in the die.  I colored the stems and remainder of the leaves after removing it.  the sentiment is silver peel of stickers.

Here's a closeup for the gorgeous new stamp.  She's colored with Copics with some additional shading with Prismacolor pencils in her hair.  If you'd love to receive monthly freebies, be sure to sign up for The East Wind Newsletter at the top right of the Challenge Blog page.  

I'm entering this in the Simon Says Wednesday ATG Challenge, Digi Galore ATG, Inkspirational Rose Colors, the Sweet Stampin' Love Challenge, Crafts 4 Eternity #211 No Patterned Paper, and the Outlawz Friday Coloring Challenge ATG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!