Saturday, September 27, 2014

Gecko Galz Haunted Bingo Card Challenge


Nothing like just squeaking by!  Yes, I know, I always say that, but with my DT stuff it's getting harder and harder to play.  However, I've been a member of the Gecko Galz Scrapbooking Group for a long time and only been a lurker, but this year I've managed to join in a few challenges and had a ball.  This one offered Freebie Bingo Cards at Fripperies and Butterflies and I just couldn't let it go by.  You know how I LOVE Halloween!  I've used an empty ribbon spool to construct my little tableau.  The checked paper circle on top was cut from the Sept Freebie DP from Gecko Galz Scrapbooking.  Conveniently, I had ribbon to match to go around the base.  I use the "Boo" card and cut circles with my Spellbinder's and popped little pumpkin stickers so it ended up with a Bingo that spelled out "Boo"-tiful.  The gorgeous witch was from the GG Blog post promoting their annual Blog Hop (see my sidebar).  Their hops are super fun and there's loads of Freebies to be had, so mark you calendar.  the little witches dancing near the right bottom side are from the GG Little Witches Jewels found in the Jewel It section.  



Here you can see the dimension of the witch.  I printed her 3 times, fussy cut her, and then just her arm with the book, then just her arm.  I used Tim Holtz Game Pieces for the Halloween date and stitched the rosette from mesh ribbon, which is supposed to look like a spider web. there's always lots going on at Gecko Galz and the FB group is fun and friendly with additional monthly challenges, so why not check them out? I promise you'll be glad you did.

I'm entering this in the Simon Says Wednesday ATG Challenge

5 comments:

  1. wow...Donna this is amazing. Love how you created a stage for your lovely vintage lady with her black cat. Love all the dimension and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I think this is my favorite I have seen so far. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fabulous! love all the bits and things you've used! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is FABULOUS! Love how you created the base and the bingo card and other additions are just wonderful. This is so creative and fun! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I love this :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!