Friday, January 24, 2014

Freebie Friday at Bugaboo


Well it's the final day of Bugaboo's 4th Birthday Celebration and I'm so excited.  I've done ALL of the challenges.  Yea, Me!  Today is Freebie Friday with a theme.  You must use increments of 4 of something on your card.  I've got an early hair appt this morning and loads of errands to run today so I wasn't sure I could manage this last one.  I tried to wait to get the Freebie (got up at 4:30 am) but it's still not posted.  Fortunately the use of the Freebie is not required so I had a backup plan.  I've used Bugaboo's JJ Tequila and Shoes-Drinks Well With Others  (no wonder I love her!  And besides, she kinda looks like me.  LOL)  Right off the bat, JJ had 4 martini glasses to which I've added 4 gems for cherries as well as gems in the 4 corners.  She's colored with Copics and I've used Glossy Accents on her eye and martini glasses.  The sentiment is computer generated and inside it's gonna say "Surround yourself with those you LOVE!"  The black polka Dot card stock is packaging from a large Say it in Crystals package. (Way to recycle!)  I've had a ball this week partying at Catch the Bug.  Happiest of Birthdays, Bugaboo!

9 comments:

  1. Great card, Donna! And yes, she does look like you! Maybe with wine glasses, though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card! i love your coloring! thanks for joining us in our Bugaboo birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project thanks so much for joining in our Fours Be with You Challenge in our Birthday Bash at Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Donna.... I was looking at it and thinking that she looks like you !!! :-D LoL


    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my this is just too awesome! Yes, I would say this gal kinda' looks like you! lol I love how you colored this lady and I love the gems for the cherry. The sentiment inside is so perfect for this card, you are always so clever! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us in our “Use 4” challenge at Catch The Bug! We’re so happy you stopped by to Celebrate our 4th Birthday with us! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Chickie! Long time, no chat! I have this image and she is 100% me! Love the card, my new blog will beeping up this weekend and I
    L be back on track. . Miss ya LOTS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beeping up? WTH . Will b starting up this weekend. Miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!