Friday, November 23, 2012

Dilly Beans Anything Goes


Happy Black Friday!  Is everyone out shopping?  Not me, Can't deal with the crowds, although I seem to be scoring online.  LOL  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Our plans feel through so it was quiet, but nice.  We've got an easy one for you at Dilly Beans, this week, ANYTHING GOES.  WooHoo, although for me it was a tough decision.  I'm lovin' the new little boy images at the SHOP, so I finally went with #505 Warm Winter Wishes Noah Framed.  Colored his face with Copics and paper pieced the rest.  Added some Flower Soft to his furry hat and instead of the glue, adhered it with my Xyron.  Seemed to work fine.

The snowflakes are Spellbinders and the little snowball wire is from M's I think.  The little balls helped pop the matted image.  Oh yeah, there's a lttle button and some epoxy snowflakes there as well.  My post is a bit late as I was informed I'd exceeded my Google storage or whatever, but all fixed now.  Dilly Beans is running a bit late as well, but be sure to check back and come play along.

I'm also entering this in Fussy and Fancy Feeling Blue, Deep Ocean Challenge Pastel Colors, the Ladybugs Craft Ink TLT Snowflakes Challenge, and Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Winter challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card I love the image and the layout and colours are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh oh, that is the cutest, love the cap, the background is great and oh those pom poms, glad you had a nice quiet Thanksgiving, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous card! love the design
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week.
    Hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, Donna, this is such a sweet card. Love the soft colors and dig those snowballs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forget mom's craft room. I'm coming out to yours! This is great Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna!
    OMG, this is so beautiful :) Love that cute to the boot stamp :) Amazing usage of pastel colors indeed :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at DOC this fortnight :) Welcome back!
    Hugs, Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! This is one fabulicious Christmas creation! Thanks for sharing it with the Ladybugs. Have a great week, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!