Monday, October 1, 2012

BBTB2 Tree Challenge

Happy Monday everyone!  Do you believe it's OCT 1?  I certainly can't, especially since we're having more of a heat wave than we did nearly all summer.  I'm afraid I have to apologise to our fabulously talented hostess Jayne at BBTB2 today, because I didn't complete my  project for this week.  I've been in Chicago for my 40th high school class reunion and the excitement (and stress) of traveling did me in.  Decided to pull out some previous "Tree Projects" just so there was something new (well, old, but YKWIM) on the blog here.  I think the one above is my absolute fave from April 5th 2010.  The baby rocks.  You can read about it HERE.

The second one was published in the March 2012 Cricut Magazine on pages 104 and 105.  (yea!) You can read about it HERE.

Okay, that's enough because you really really really have to rush over to BBTB2 and see the absolutely FABULOUS work by the DT this week.  Looks like they didn't miss me a bit.  LOL  Also, although I'm a bit behind at commenting and visiting everyone because of my trip, I can't wait to see what you come up with for this wonderful challenge.  Just remember the rules and cut your tree with the Cricut.

9 comments:

  1. That baby card is Adorable!! Love the tree one..so pretty!

    Hugs, Sheena
    Dew Drops & Glue Dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious baby card!Fabulous Tree Project!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. No apology necessary Donna! And of course you were missed! Hope you had fun at your reunion. Love your tree projects, especially your published one.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you had fun at your 40th, and your tree projects you've shared from the past are just as awesome today to look at.
    Welcome back, fearless leader.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stopping by your blog because I always get to say "awwwww!" You always amaze me with your projects...they are inspiring!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna, I hope you had fun at your reunion. I only have to go down the street when I have my mine, since I went to Amador. The heat is awful and our air conditioner broke
    I love both of your tree projects. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you were missed, 40 years, wow, lol, hope it was a wonderful reunion. Love love the trees and the baby card, precious. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna

    What a precious precious card, so adorable and so perfect, Love it!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still love that baby card just as much as I did back then! So freakin' cute! Now get your butt off the couch and get crafting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!