Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Winner, a New Challenge and a Freebie (for a limited time)

Happy Tuesday!  How do you like this little guy?  Isn't he the sweetest EVER?  Well, for a very limited time you can get Alex and his Teddy Bear absolutely FREE just for visiting the Papelitos Challenge Blog.  I couldn't resist coloring him up immediately and here's the result.  The Adage Tickets are Tim Holtz and the sentiment is computer generated on a TH journaling Ticket.  When you find someone you love this much, I don't think you should ever let go.
After coloring with Copics, I used a Glue Marker to add some flocking to the bear.  Love the warm fuzzies.  It wasn't as even as using my Xyron, but I actually preferred this result and even scratched a bit more of it off so it looked like he's been loved A LOT!  So if you love this image as much as I do, hurry to Papelitos and nab him before he's GONE and while you're there, check out the new Happy Birthday/Celebrations tandem Challenge with Paper Crafting Journey.  Be sure to link up to both challenges to be eligible for a prize.
And speaking of prizes, the winner of June from the new Papelitos Stamps Saturday release is # 9, Jenn Borgeson who wrote

Congratulations Jenn!  Please email me at dlundinger(at) yahoo (dot) com to collect your image.

I'm entering this card in the Paper Crafting Journey Anything Goes Challenge , the Digital Tuesday Child's Play Challenge, the Going Grey With Scrap- Creations Kid's Theme Challenge, the Critter Sketch Digi Week Challenge (I'm hoping the bear counts as a "critter"), the  Here Come the Boys, Boys Toys Challenge and the Use Your Stuff Let's Hear it For the Boys Challenge.

12 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet! so cute and TFS on the site for this freebie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, so cute! I like the way you used the tickets and that you printed your sentiment on one. Such a great card. Thanks for taking the challenge with us this week on the Use Your Stuff blog. I hope you can join us again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenge. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna this is soooo cute, when I saw it on the P site, I thought about how cute it was, hopefully I will have a little play with it, stay cool my friend, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, ain't he a cutie! I am an expert on much-loved teddies and this guy's fur is as authentic as it gets! :)
    Looking at that charm, I'm pretty sure I have a set of those....somewhere....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute this card is.... and great coloring...
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image, great card all round for the Boys Toys challenge at Here Come The Boys
    Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card, thanks for joining us at Here come the boys challenge. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI!
    Remember me? LOL!
    Every day I try to remember to call you but it's always some inconvenient time or a time of day that I know you are "off". LOL!
    Anyways my babes start school next week...what am I going to do w/ all my free time?????
    Spent some time looking around and LOVE the projects as always...but that elly-phant is my fav...WAY amazing idea!
    Love ya lots!

    ~Bebo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one adorable card!
    Thanks for playing along this week on the Use Your Stuff Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck!! Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Truly superb and cute little card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!