Friday, May 25, 2012

Dilly Beans Friendship Challenge

This week at the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog it's all about Friendship.  What would we do without our friends, eh?  I started with thinking about friendship quotes, decided on one of my favorites and printed it on my mat.  I've done a bit of manipulating with images again here.  I guess I didn't get enough of flowers last week. 

The precious little girls are Amalia and Laylah and come together in this adorable digi.
I cropped the images in my Printmaster pro program and merged them with two of the flower images from Dilly Beans Daisy Squares, then colored  them with Copics.
I tried to keep this one pretty CAS so I popped the squares and added a little embossing on both sides with a Cuttlebug border folder and called it done.  We have a fabulous friendship blooming at The Dilly Beans Designers and Challenge Blog so how about joining us this week?


I'm also entering this in the Paper Playtime Say it With Sentiments Friendship Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. oh I LOVE this, love your doodles and the double framed images, just adorable, have a great weekend, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely card, superb !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiyah Donna!
    oh this is just too cute and totally clever hun! they look awesome as flowers!!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Love this Donna super images and what a lovely job you have done yet again.
    Hugs
    Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww....this is soooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The minute I saw this Donna I had to run over here and leave a quick note about how much I adore this card...everything about it!!! You can be sure I'm going to CASE this with the dry embossing...SUPERB!!!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally Donna-Adorable. I love the white embossed card base and those two little features of bright colors and darling images are just perfect. So is that wonderful sentiment.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how adorable!!! I so love Amalia and Laylah and how you added them to the flowers. Love the white background and that awesome embossing!! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtiime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! I have no idea how you did all the techie things to merge things, but the end result is amazing! Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime, I hope you come back and visit us again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!