Sunday, February 26, 2012

Macabre Monday Which Witch are You?


Greetings, friends. Our challenge this week at Haunted Design House is Which Witch are YOU? Create a dark, Gothic or Halloween-based project representing YOU at your witchy best OR if you'd rather not represent yourself in that way, choose your favorite witch of all time and use her as your muse. Ever since "Bewitched", I've been fascinated by witches (the good ones) and dreamed of spells and potions and of course, my faithful familiar so I've created a little scene using one of the Which Which silhouettes from Stitchy Bear and isolated and assembled animal elements from the Bugaboo Happy Halloween Cat. I masked a full moon and colored the background with Distress Inks. The sentiment is computer generated.



Inside, I've completed the sentiment using a similar inked background. Simple, but effective I think, and perfect for Halloween or a special occasion for a witchy friend. A number of the Minions are out this week so please send healing vibes and don't forget to visit HDH on Wednesday for the winners of last week's challenge, and the always fab post by Creepy Glo.

I'm also entering it in the Forever Night anything Goes (but Keep it Dark) Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Cool card Donna - that's a fabulous backgrounds and works soooo awesomely well with the silhouettes. Fantastic :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely hun, simple but elegant!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really am liking this one, that stamp is great and love how she is surrounded by the love. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW FANTASTIC card Donna!Great backgrounds and LOVE the image,BEAUTIUFL job as always!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!