Monday, December 21, 2009

Finally, Meet Me Under the Mistletoe -.cut file available


So sorry this has taken so long. The file took while to clean up and originally hadn't planned to share it because it was such a mess but Custom Crops liked the design and I had so many requests that here it is. I didn't take pics while assembling but more pix, the instructions and Free .cut file are HERE. At least with the .cut file there's still time to make this for your Sweetie. Hope everyone is all ready with their Christmas preparations (unlike me LOL). OOh, I just read the post and I sound sort of crabby. I'm not, just harried. Better get moving. TTYL

10 comments:

  1. So so cute. How's the house decorating going? Hope you put up pictures of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just me again. My computer is acting crazy this morning. I tried to leave a comment on CC, not sure it went through. But wanted to thank you for sharing all of your hard work with us. You are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for sharing this beautiful card. I so love your work and it is ver inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi donna,
    What a beautifully romantic card. I love the image. I fell in love with this one.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck getting ready for Christmas... so hope that you are all better!!!.... love this...just love it
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa post on Dec. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card.
    Wish you and the family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Hugs,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for taking the time to "clean up" the cut file. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's sooooo cute Donna !!!

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you do sound like a beeeeeach! hehehehe!

    I love this so much...and I love it even more knowing the beautiful relationship you have w/ your hansome sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!