Sunday, August 2, 2009

OMG! Another Award!


Oh my goodness, I was reading my comments about my blog award post and I was pleased and surprised to receive yet another one, this time from Piali. Thank you so much, Piali! I met Piali a couple of months ago when she won my BBTB Blog Hop candy and since then I've noticed that she is the absolute Queen of the Blog Challenges! Her work is fabulous and I'm amazed at how she can maintain such creativity and still do so many! Her blog is a real treat so be sure to stop by and say "Hi". I'm supposed to list 7 interesting things about myself and I did give it some thought. Since I think I've listed them before and can't think of 7 new things, if you're interested you can click HERE. Again, I pass this on to all of my blogging friends. I find inspiration from all of you each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. Well I enjoyed reading more interesting things about you... my sister used to have to have several pairs of socks on too... LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!