Saturday, May 23, 2009

Paper Blooms Red, White and Blue Challenge



In honor of Memorial Day this week's Paper Blooms challenge is to use red, white and blue. I used a premade red 5x7 card, matted it in blue and then cut a light blue stars mat and coordinating strips from 2 different designer papers from Creative Imaginations. The flags are toothpicks, the dimensional star stickers are EK Success, the small star flower centers are raindots, and of course the gorgeous hand crocheted flowers are Paper Blooms. I love these challenges at Paper Blooms and am happy I was able to participate this week. Check out the gorgeous Design Team creations HERE, and remember you don't have to use Paper Blooms to join in but once you get some of these gorgeous flowers you'll be hooked just like I am.

10 comments:

  1. Now how cute is this girlfriend!! i love the way you used the blooms, and those little flags are just darling. Way to go celebrate my friend. Great take on the challenge. TFS

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danna this is so sweet and special for this weekend. Love the layout...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Donna! I've been working on a large amount of patriotic projects lately and I had about run out of inspiration...until I saw this!!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh donna i love.......hum, might just have to do this challenge...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Donna!! Those little flags are just too cute:) We love having you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so awesome!! thanks for playing this week and be sure to leave me a comment under my card for PB to be entered in the drawing I am doing this week for some blooms by Leah!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Love your blooms and all your details ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow donna, love your card its great! Thanks for stopping by at Polka Doodles, hope you're going to be joining in the challenges hun! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always, your cards just bring a smile to my face. You are so very talented, my friend. Watch the mail for a little sumpin-sumpin.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy firecracker,Donna, love all those embellies, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!