Thursday, October 23, 2008

SpongeBob Birthday


The Cricut Card Fairies are a group from the message board who make cards for others. We receive requests for cards for many occasions both happy and sad and I enjoy the opportunity to show I care while doing what I love. This card is for a little boy turning 6 who loves SpongeBob. I was lucky enough to have some wrapping paper that I used for his face. I cuttled the background with the Happy Birthday folder and cut a big 6 from Plantin Schoolbook. His name was done with puffy alphabet stickers and his hat and noisemaker is from Celebrations. The inside sentiment is done with the Make a Wish die and folder combo.

1 comment:

  1. another fabulous card Donna, I would never have thought that the face was wrapping paper. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!