Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Scotti's Birthday



I was sooo excited to to find BeeCherryLady on the Cricut message board because she lives only a few blocks away. She's a terrific lady and we try to get together as much as we can to talk and scrap together. This card was for her little boy Scotti. I welded a big two big #4's from Plantin Schoolbook together with a shadow of the Scotty dog from Paper Pups on the front. The front 4 was cuttled with some of the boarder folders, the happy birthday folder, and scored with Scor-pal for texture. I welded some scallops to a single #4 in blue that I glued to the inside front for color and because I needed a place to attach my little flying bugs. The doggie's hat is from Celebrations and his collar has a ring with "Scotti" in alpha beads hanging from it. The inside sentiments are from the Cuttlebug Birthday Wishes emboss/die combo.

1 comment:

  1. Donna, this is so darn cute. Girl, you have an amazing talent, I just love seeing your creations on the Circut MB. I am going to link your blog to remind me to come check your often.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!