Monday, October 20, 2008

Celebrate America

In this card the paper did most of the work. I used scraps from the DCWV Summer glitter stack again. The cupcake is from Doodlecharms, the frosting is white glitterstock cuttled with the divine swirls folder. I ran the bottom through my paper crimper. I stuck a flag pick on top and used real sprinkles (which I don't recommend since the colors have a tendency to run). America is cut from Beyond Birthdays and stickled. I lined the inside with patriotic note paper I had in my stash, and the happy (and th) is from Walk in my Garden and the 4 from Celebrations. You could have knocked me over with a feather when I found that this card was a highlighted thread in the Cricut Chirp Newsletter. (My First!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!